We seek to inspire…
a love for learning,
curiosity and creativity,
imagination and independence,
each other as individuals,
collaboration within our community and
awe and wonder for God’s World.
At Arkholme Church of England Primary School we believe in the concept of lifelong learning and the notion that learning should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone; it should be fun! In order to live out our vision and mission we aim to be a school where:
- We unlock everyone’s full potential.
- We are leaders in best educational practice.
- Teaching and learning is personalised, creative, challenging and fun.
- Children are inspired and supported to develop interests and skills both in and outside school.
- Positive links with the local community create strong partnerships.
- A sense of mutual respect, care, and responsibility is shown for everyone and everything in school
Children can contribute positively to a changing society.
- Everyone in school feels safe, supported, valued and happy.
- Children are supported to make informed decisions for a healthy lifestyle- physically, emotionally, socially and academically.
- Our special Christian identity is demonstrated in the values we share and in the relationships that all member of the school community have with one another.
School Improvement Plan:
Strategic Intentions Leaflet for Parents